Your health is your wealth, and having a great primary care physician is essential to keeping your well-being on the right track. So how do you choose the perfect primary care physician?
Don’t be shy; ask your friends, family, or coworkers for recommendations. People who’ve been through the process can offer some invaluable insights. Just like seeking insurance and financial advice from Rodriguez Wealth Group, it’s wise to listen to those who’ve been there and done that in the medical field.
Search your insurance provider list online
Below are links to the provider directories of the largest insurance companies. By starting your search here, you can ensure you are getting a primary care provider that will offer you the best rate on the care that you need.
- Allstate Dental – https://www.goperspecta.com/VPD/ngicdental/public/ProviderSearch/Main
- Aetna Providers – https://www.goperspecta.com/PDN/nhic/public/ProviderSearch/Main
- Ameritas Dental – https://dentalnetwork.ameritas.com/classic?zipcode=27816
- Ameritas EyeMed – https://eyedoclocator.eyemedvisioncare.com/member/en#/member/en
- Cigna Providers – https://ifphcpdir.cigna.com/web/public/consumer/directory
- United Health Vision – https://www.myuhcvision.com/MWP/Landing
- United Health Dental or Doctors – https://www.uhone.com/resources/find-a-doctor
- BrightHealth – https://brighthealthcare.com/search
- Ambetter Directory – https://guide.ambetterhealth.com/
- Ambetter Vision – https://visionbenefits.envolvehealth.com/fap/ambn
Google your doctor
With the power of the internet we have so much information at our fingertips. By googling your doctor, if you’ll be able to see their reviews and their website where you can see first hand experiences from current or past patients to make an informed decision on who you’d like to receive care from.
Choosing the right primary care physician can be a game-changer for your health. Ready to take the next step in securing your health and financial future? Text “quote” to (813) 761-2836. Together, we’ll ensure you’re on the path to a safer tomorrow.